Mountain Top University is a licensed private institution owned by the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) and established in March 2015 with a global outlook and commitment to sustainability planning and actions that advance new paths.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Legal Officer (CONTISS 08)
The Candidate, Qualifications and Experience
Candidates for the post of Legal Officer shall possess the following criteria:
- A good honours degree in Law with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from a recognised University plus four (4) years post-qualification experience;
- Must have been called to the Bar;
- He/she must be a member of relevant professional body;
- He/she must be digitally compliant, up-to-date in the use of information and communication technology; and
- He/she must have not less than two (2) years post qualification cognate experience in a law firm.
Salary and Condition of Service
- Remuneration will be in line with NUC approved benefits and allowances as applicable to the Nigeria University System. The University also runs attractive performance-based remuneration package and other benefits/entitlements as approved from time to time by the Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and other needful credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
- Full name with surname (first in capital letters)
- Place and date of birth
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- E-mail and telephone numbers
- Postal address
- Permanent home address
- State of origin and LGA
- Schools attended
- Qualification obtained with dates
- Work experience
- Positions held with dates
- List of publications (if any)
- Membership of professional bodies
- Names and addresses of 3 referees
- Extra-curricular activities
- Present position with salary
- Signature and date
All Applications, Curriculum Vitae and credentials should be sent under confidential cover in a sealed envelope marked “Post of Legal Officer” at the Right Hand Corner and be addressed to:
Mountain Top University,
Km 12, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway,
Prayer City, Nigeria.
Candidates should also forward their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials as attachment in PDF Formats to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Referees should be contacted by each candidate to submit signed electronic copies of their report in PDF format, to the same email address stated above, attesting to the candidate’s academic and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to make themselves available for interaction.
Revealed! How I finally got rid of STDs and UTI infections naturally, completely and became free… it’s 100% natural and has no side effects!Themes on the New Employees’ Compensation Act ---Order now!!
For enquiries and order please contact: HYBRID CONSULT, Tel: 08066192650, 08033739869, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.