Job Title: Legal Adviser Location: Lagos Job Summary
- We are seeking highly qualified lawyers for the position of Legal Adviser in our Litigation and Legal Advice Unit.
- Applicants must have at least 7 years post-call litigation experience and knowledge of the Anti-corruption and human rights fields;
- A strong commitment to human rights, transparency and accountability;
- Demonstrated ability to think legally, analytically, strategically and effectively;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Capacity to appropriately plan and prioritize and to manage multiple demands efficiently;
- Ability to defend and explain complex issues and positions to staff and to advocate on these positions externally; and
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within and outside the organization.
Enrolment For Blockchain Lawyers 101 Begins, To End 4 July -- See How To Register How lawyers can maximize Blockchain for professional opportunities; and Other aspects of Blockchain that lawyers need to know. Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Date: 5th July, 2019. Venue: Lagos State Chambers of Commerce Industry (LCCI), Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. For more enquiries, call the following numbers: 08098764066 ([email protected]) 07030062219 ([email protected]).