A Human Rights and Anti-corruption Non-governmental Organization located in Lagos requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Adviser
- We are seeking highly qualified lawyers for the position of Legal Adviser in our Litigation and Legal Advice Unit.
Education, Related Skills and Knowledge
- Applicants must have at least 7 years post-call litigation experience and knowledge of the Anti-corruption and human rights fields;
- A strong commitment to human rights, transparency and accountability;
- Demonstrated ability to think legally, analytically, strategically and effectively;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Capacity to appropriately plan and prioritize and to manage multiple demands efficiently;
- Ability to defend and explain complex issues and positions to staff and to advocate on these positions externally; and
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within and outside the organization.
Salaries and Benefits
Competitive but subject to experience
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Letter of interest, Resume and a short writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...
Send your press release/articles to: email@example.com, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C01142506 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook at facebook.com/thenigerialawyer