The Law Students’ Association of Nigeria (LAWSAN) is set to hold her 2019 National Convention.
The Convention which is to be held in Abuja, will last from the 21st of April, to 26th April, 2019.
The Law Students’ Association of Nigeria is pleased to announce the 2019 LAWSAN NATIONAL CONVENTION with the details stated hereunder.
Date: 21st – 26th April, 2019.
Venue: Nile University, Abuja – Nigeria
Theme: “Defining the Future: Law Students in the Legal Profession”
Being the greatest and most important event for Nigerian law students, the LAWSAN Convention will consolidate on the successes and flaws of the 2018 Convention and, as as expressed by the theme, will create a clear roadmap to the prospects of Nigeria’s legal profession. The Convention will assemble critical stakelders and resource persons in Nigeria and from around the globe to interface with law students and add value to the events. Deliberately placed at Nigeria’s capital city and geographical centre, this year’s convention will feature stimulating lectures, panel sessions, workshops, syndicate sessions, roundtable discussions, networking opportunities, social events and hangouts, moot and mock courts, a grand law dinner, the LAWSAN national elections, etc.
Consequently, the following registration guidelines apply:
- Registration opens on the 9th of February and closes on the 10th of April, 2018.
- Each chapter shall register a maximum of 20 delegates, and may only register more upon the approval of a written request for extension by the National Executive Council.
- Each chapter shall pay a compulsory Chapter Registration Fee of fifteen thousand Naira only.
- Delegates’ registration fees are as follows:
- Early Bird Registration (9th February – 28th February): N8,500
- Regular Registration (1st March – 31st March) : N10,000
- Late Registration (1st April – 10th April): N12,500
- The host University’s delegates and those who desire so may pay the sum of six thousand five hundred naira which shall entitle them to all benefits of participation, exclusive however of accommodation.
- All payments shall be made to the LAW STUDENTS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA account with account number 0065503354 (Sterling Bank PLC)
- Each chapter should register its available delegates as soon as that are ready and may do so in instalments to enable them access a first-come-first-serve delegates’ registration number.
- All payments are non refundable and participation in the convention is strictly by registration.
- Further details of resource persons, schedules of events, etc shall be published in due course.
- All debtors to the association shall reconcile with the financial secretary before they go ahead with registration.
- All correspondence and enquiries shall be directed to nationallawsan@gmail com, +2348034303922 (Khalifa), and/or 08140492523 (Nelly).
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...Send your press release/articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C01142506 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook @ facebook.com/thenigerialawyer For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: email@example.com
Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..firstname.lastname@example.org Orlaurelsandprizes@gmail.comThe Electronic Law reports of the Court of Appeal Nigeria. Now Available @ courtofappealreportsnigeria.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria