A law firm with offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Asaba is calling for applications for the offices of Head of Chambers, Litigation Officer, ICT Officer, And Security Officer.
Read the advert below for details:
- Head of Chambers — called to bar with a minimum of Second Class Honours Lower Division Degree from both the Law School and University with a minimum of 12 years experience practicing law in a law firm in Lagos.
- Very Senior Litigation Lawyers — who has been called to the bar with a minimum of Second Class Honours Lower Division Degr_ee from both the Law School and University with a minimum of 10 years experience practicing law in a legal firm in Lagos, Abuja and Asaba.
- Litigation Officers — well experience clerk/Registrar of a Court of Record — High Court, Court of Appeal or Supreme Court with vast experience of filing and processing court documents — Location — Lagos, Abuja and Asaba.
- Physics Teacher — Candidate must have a PHD or MSC in physics and many years of teaching/lecturing physics in a good University/Advanced Level /High School. Lagos
- Computer Science Teacher — Applicants must have a PHD or MSC in Computer Science with many years of teaching or lecturing experience in teaching Computer Science in the University or Advanced level/High%Chool.-Lagos.
- ICT Officer — A graduate with a minimum of 2nd Class Honours Lower Division degree in Information and Communication Technology or Computer Science with a general experience in both Hardware and Software. Location — Lagos and Abuja.
- Security Officers — A minimum of School Certificate Pass or attempted plus good training at a Security School or outfit with at least 3years experience. Location — Lagos
- Drivers — Lagos, Abuja. Must have at least 10years experience of driving in the city for which he is applying, and a valid driving license.
- Cook — Lagos — able to cook both Chinese and local food.
Please send your application indicating the preferred location of either Lagos or Abuja or Asaba and C.V with your contact address, GSM number to firstname.lastname@example.org, later than 14 days from the date of this advert.
Written By Obioma Ezenwobodo Esq
The three are Law and Practice of Court Martial In Nigeria (N8000 per copy), Handbook on Court Martial Practice (N6000 per copy), and Fundamentals of Confessional Statement in Criminal Trials (N7, 000 per copy).
ORDER: Call or SMS the Publisher 08064999866 or email:email@example.com. You can also contact: Abuja - Alex 08035991379, Lagos - Yetmoris 08033855230, Enugu - Helen 07067176508, Port Harcourt - Bukky 08034868754, Jos - Bidemi 0806 446 5858, Kano - Raphael 08034010013