The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board said it has released additional 15, 490 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination results it had earlier withheld on suspicion of malpractices.

It said the results of candidates released included those who had sufficiently proved their innocence and those with inconclusive evidence of culpability in malpractice.

According to the board, the decision to release the results followed an expert review of their cases after they were asked to upload certain credentials for scrutiny.

JAMB’s Head of Information, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, disclosed this in a statement on Monday in Abuja.

He urged the candidates to send RESULT to 55019 to check their results.

“In consonance with the promise made by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) during the release of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on Saturday, 11th May, 2019 that it would further probe the identity and involvement of some candidates who were suspected of being involved in one examination infraction or another, the Board has further cleared and released the results of 15,490 candidates in this category.

“The release followed the expert review of the cases of this category of candidates who were requested to upload certain credentials for scrutiny. At the conclusion of the review exercise, this category of candidates were further classified into five groups.

“Those who have sufficiently proved their innocence.

“Those with inconclusive evidence of culpability and were given the benefit of the doubt because of the guiding principles of the Board that it is better for many criminals to go free than to punish one innocent candidate.

“They are to send RESULT to 55019 for their result,” the statement said.

Benjamin said the results of 321 candidates whose guilt have been firmly established by the board has been cancelled and notified.

He said the board has invited some candidates for further interrogation before their results can be released to them.

The statement reads: “Those whose culpability have been firmly established thus necessitating the cancellation of their results. A total of additional 321 results were therefore conclusively cancelled and the candidates are being notified.

“Candidates who did not heed the advice to upload evidence of their identity vis-a-vis the other impersonators and there are incontrovertible evidence of their culpability. They also have their results cancelled along with category above.

“Those whose upload of evidence necessitated further interrogation. They have been notified and invited (through phone call, their profile, text message and email) to designated centres across the country for further clarification of the evidence against them.

“It is in their interest to attend otherwise the evidence will be taken as conclusive.”

He added that the board has de-listed four additional Computer Based Test Centres who have been found culpable.

REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...

Send your press release/articles to: [email protected], [email protected], Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook @ facebook.com/thenigerialawyer

For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: [email protected]

Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..[email protected], [email protected]

The Electronic Law reports of the Court of Appeal Nigeria. 

Now Available @ courtofappealreportsnigeria.com

A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria

Subscribe ToTheNigeriaLawyer News!