As you mark another milestone in your life with the celebration of your birthday today, We at TheNigerialawyer join thousands of NBA Members, NBA Lokoja Branch Member, Friends and well-wishers to celebrate you.
As a friend and supporter of Thenigerialawyer our heartfelt wishes and blessings are coming your way on this wonderful occasion of your birthday.
Joshua Enemali Usman Esq. popularly known as J. E Usman Esq. was born in Makurdi, Benue state on 12th May, 1979. He is originally from Alloma, Ofu local government area of Kogi state.
He studied at Army Day Secondary School, Lokoja, Kogi State Polytechnic, Osara and Kogi State University all in Kogi state, before he proceeded to the Nigerian Law School, Abuja. He was called to the bar in 2005.
He also holds an LL.M from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
J. E Usman Esq. did his Law Office Attachment with J. O. Ajewole & Co. Kogi state. He briefly practiced with S. S Owoyomi & Co., also in, Kogi state before he left for Osun for his NYSC in 2006.
There, he practiced with S. A Onyediran & Associate and O.C Ogbewe & Co.
He went back to Kogi in 2008 where he briefly practiced with J. O. Adele & Co, J.U. USMAN & CO before he officially started his law firm, “J. E. USMAN & ASSOCIATES.” He is the Senior partner of the Firm.
J. E. Usman has prosecuted matters up to the Supreme Court. He has special interest in:
1) Legal/Legislative Documents;
2) Corporate Practice;
3) Arbitral Proceedings; and
4) Civil and Criminal Litigation.
J. E. Usman Esq. held the following positions in NBA Lokoja Branch:
1) Assistant Secretary, 2009-2010;
2) Treasurer, 2011-2013;
3) Delegate, NBA AGC, Ibadan 2010;
3) Secretary Dinner Committee, 2010;
4) National Delegate, NBA AGC, Abuja 2012;
5) Secretary Welfare/ Security Committee, 2013;
6) National Delegate, NBA AGC, Abuja 2014;
7) Secretary of the Branch 2013-2015;
8) Secretary Dinner/Fundraising Committee, 2014 and 2015;
9) Team Head Kogi State 2015 where he coordinated all lawyers in the state who were accredited as INEC domestic observers;
10) Prosecutor for NBA at the Legal Practitioners Disciplinary Committee of the Body of Benchers, 2012-2014;
11) Secretary, NBA Anti-corruption Commission, 2014–2016;
12) Chairman, Tax Harmonization Committee, 2016; and
13) Co-opted Member, National Executive Committee, 2016 till date.
He attended all the Annual General Conferences of NBA from date of his Call to the Bar till the last that was held in Lagos.
He was sworn as Notary Public of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Chief Judge of Kogi State, Hon. Justice Nasiru Ajana CON, on Thursday, 29th March 2018.
He is married with Two (2) Children.
J. E. Usman Esq. is kind hearted and open hearted. He cares about the welfare of people he works with.
May you enjoy more success in your profession, personal life, good health God’s blessings and happiness.
We pray that you receive more than you have hoped for this birthday and beyond.
Unini Chioma K