Job Title: Head, External Relations, Legal & Regulatory Ref No: 206 Location: Lagos, Nigeria Overview
- In line with the company’s decision to ensure key roles are filled by suitably qualified candidates who have hands-on experience seeks an exceptional Chief Operating Officer with proven integrity.
- Lead the development and implementation of agreed external relations policy, strategy, and work plans and assess the need for changes on a periodic basis.
- Monitor legislation and government regulations on an ongoing basis, to identify areas that may impact the Company’s operations
- Analyze complex and sensitive issues/ regulations and provide recommendations on strategies/ approaches to the Company’s executives.
- Coordinate the interface with key government and regulatory agencies, including NAFDAC and SON and ensure compliance with clearly stated guidelines.
- Carry out analysis and documentation, and provide recommendations regarding special projects arising from federal regulations and state laws.
- Accompany Company Executives to meetings with government officials, and take the lead/ support in presenting issues that impact on the Company’s businesses.
- Obtain and maintain necessary product approvals and documentation (certificates, declaration of conformity, etc) as required.
- Actively network and build relationships with key Government officials and their staff.
- Coordinate the implementation of approved company’s corporate social responsibility and community development initiatives.
- Formulate and implement legal strategies and ensure compliance with all legal and corporate governance requirements.
- Organize and prepare agenda for Board meetings and Board Committee meetings.
- Manage the Company’s lawyers to provide timely and cost effective legal advice on all business transactions to avoid or minimize loss and/or exposure to potential litigation
- Develop internal communications plans for a range of projects, initiatives and campaigns, and implement them.
- Act as a sounding Board for management and the HR team on the legal implications of people management policies and practices.
- Work with the Head, Marketing Communications to develop media strategies to support the organizations’ brand and handle topical and reputation-sensitive issues.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the MD.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Mass Media, Political or Social Sciences, International Relations or other related fields.
- Post graduate degree in public relations, Political Sciences, International Relations etc.
- Minimum of ten (10) relevant work experience in a similar role
- Understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the food and beverage manufacturing industry
- Excellent negotiation, protocol awareness and diplomatic skills
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good organizational skills
- High sense of responsibility and accountability
Small Manhood And Premature Ejaculation Made Me Stay Away from Love Making For 4yrs...But These Simple Solutions WORKED! Also, Your Enlarged Prostate Can Be Reversed Now! Click Here To See My Breakthrough!
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org