Job Title: Head, External Relations, Legal & Regulatory Ref No: 206 Location: Lagos, Nigeria Overview
- In line with the company’s decision to ensure key roles are filled by suitably qualified candidates who have hands-on experience seeks an exceptional Chief Operating Officer with proven integrity.
- Lead the development and implementation of agreed external relations policy, strategy, and work plans and assess the need for changes on a periodic basis.
- Monitor legislation and government regulations on an ongoing basis, to identify areas that may impact the Company’s operations
- Analyze complex and sensitive issues/ regulations and provide recommendations on strategies/ approaches to the Company’s executives.
- Coordinate the interface with key government and regulatory agencies, including NAFDAC and SON and ensure compliance with clearly stated guidelines.
- Carry out analysis and documentation, and provide recommendations regarding special projects arising from federal regulations and state laws.
- Accompany Company Executives to meetings with government officials, and take the lead/ support in presenting issues that impact on the Company’s businesses.
- Obtain and maintain necessary product approvals and documentation (certificates, declaration of conformity, etc) as required.
- Actively network and build relationships with key Government officials and their staff.
- Coordinate the implementation of approved company’s corporate social responsibility and community development initiatives.
- Formulate and implement legal strategies and ensure compliance with all legal and corporate governance requirements.
- Organize and prepare agenda for Board meetings and Board Committee meetings.
- Manage the Company’s lawyers to provide timely and cost effective legal advice on all business transactions to avoid or minimize loss and/or exposure to potential litigation
- Develop internal communications plans for a range of projects, initiatives and campaigns, and implement them.
- Act as a sounding Board for management and the HR team on the legal implications of people management policies and practices.
- Work with the Head, Marketing Communications to develop media strategies to support the organizations’ brand and handle topical and reputation-sensitive issues.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the MD.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Mass Media, Political or Social Sciences, International Relations or other related fields.
- Post graduate degree in public relations, Political Sciences, International Relations etc.
- Minimum of ten (10) relevant work experience in a similar role
- Understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the food and beverage manufacturing industry
- Excellent negotiation, protocol awareness and diplomatic skills
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good organizational skills
- High sense of responsibility and accountability
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: [email protected]
The Electronic Law reports of the Court of Appeal Nigeria.
Now Available @ courtofappealreportsnigeria.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria