This is an open invitation to your firm/organization, to help build more capacity to increase revenue and profit for your firm/organization by sponsoring delegates to The ESQ Negotiating and Drafting IT and Telecoms contract with;
General Counsel and Company Secretary
Main One Cables
Understand IT and Telecomms contracts and their complexities to ensure you draft watertight agreements and manage the risks effectively.
All those involved in IT transactions need to understand the trends and industry ‘norms’. A tough commercial environment means you need to guarantee you are getting the best terms available and the best deal for your company or clients. This course has been specifically designed to engage both IT supplier and users of IT to develop their understanding of the structure and content of IT contracts:
• What they are
• How and why they work
• What should be included
• How to put them in place
• How to overcome the key challenges
By attending this seminar, you will:
• Learn enough about IT to be able to work better with IT contracts
• Become familiar with all aspects of software licences
• Take a closer look at liability in IT contracts and how to limit or exclude it
• Gain practical knowledge of the etymology of IT projects through ‘hands-on’ exercises
• Find out about copyright and database rights
• Hear about the special features of outsourcing and IT service contracts
• Learn how to identify and deal with typical problems with IT contracts
• And finally, gain a practical understanding of third party rights in IT contracts
150,000 per delegate
Early Bird Booking 130,000
Valid till may 25th 2018
•Kindly find below the procedure for registration: To register, please make payment into our Training account.
Account Name: Legal Blitz Limited
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Account No: 1013761212
Then scan the teller with which the payment was made to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get the registration form or call to inform us of the payment on 08110194344.
Kindly find attached course overview and details of the course.
This is to also state categorically that delegates will receive training/course materials via – binders (hard copies), soft copies (via e-mail) and books (where applicable).
Venue: NECA House, A2 Hakeem Balogun Street ,Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Date: June 6-7 2018