Onyekachi Umah,Esq.

How to Save An About To Be Bounced Cheque in Nigeria”

An about to be bounced/dud bank Cheque can be remedied. The issuer of the Cheque should send a countermand order (counter instruction) to his bank ordering it not to place value on such Cheque. He can also send notice to the Payee not to present the Cheque to any bank.

See, Dishonoured Cheques Offences Act, 1977.


To receive our Daily Law Tips for free follow our Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram via “@LearnNigerianLaws”.

Powered by www.LearnNigerianLaws.com

REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...

Send your press release/articles to: editor@thenigerialawyer.com, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C01142506 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook at facebook.com/thenigerialawyer For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: thenigerialawyers@gmail.com

Subscribe to Thenigerialawyer News!