Connect Rail Services Limited – Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary, Legal and Compliance Executive
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 year experience as a lawyer.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Pdf format to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Practical Considerations to Negotiate an Enforceable Joint Operating Agreement in Civil Law Jurisdictions (Netherlands: Kluwer Law International, 2020) By Professor Damilola S. Olawuyi, LL. B (1st Class), BL (1st Class), LL.M (Calgary), LL.M (Harvard), DPhil (Oxford), Professor of Law and Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria, www.damilolaolawuyi.com. & Professor Eduardo G. Pereira, LL. B (Brazil), LL.M (Aberdeen), PhD (Aberdeen),www.eduardogpereira.com
Book information For more information or to order your copies, please contact Mr. Keji Kolawole: [email protected] , Tel: +234 81 40000 988
For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: [email protected]