Author: Bimbo Atilola
Publisher: Hybrid Consult
Price: N5,000 ( Free doorstep delivery in Lagos & Abuja)
Type of Binding: paperback
– Termination of Employment Without Reason and the Changing Face of the Nigerian Labour Law
– The National Industrial of Nigeria (NICN) and Jurisdiction Over Unfair Labour Practice and International Best Practices in Labour, Employment and Industrial Relations.
– Right of Appeal Against the Judgements of the National Industrial Court and the Recent Supreme Court ruling in Skye Bank V Victor Anaemem Iwu
– Enforceability of Employment Bonds in Nigeria
– Enforceability of Covenants in Restraint of Employment/Trade
– Workforce and Business Process Outsourcing
- Is Manpower Outsourcing a Lawful Enterprise in Nigeria?
- Federal Ministry of Labour Guidelines on Contract Staffing and Outsourcing in the Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry
- Outsourcing and Representational Rights in Nigeria
- Outsourcing and Corporate Risks
- Business Process Outsourcing and Tax Reliefs.
- Business Process and ‘Job’ Offshoring
- Offshoring and Redundancy
- Expatriate Employment, Immigration Act, 2015 and Immigration Regulations 2017
- Expatriate Employment and the Immigration Act, 2015
- Expatriate Employment and the Immigration Regulations 2017
- Disciplinary Actions on Account of Employee’s Social Media Comments and Conduct
- Pre-Hiring Checks of Social Media Conducts: A Legitimate Enquiry or an Unlawful Intrusion?
- Disciplinary Actions on Account of Employee’s Social Media Behaviour
- Summary Dismissal on Account of Employee’s Social Media Behaviour
- Sexual Harassment At the Workplace
- Post Termination or Resignation Discovery of Gross Misconduct Warranting Dismissal
- Forced Resignation and the Doctrine of Constructive Dismissal under the Nigerian Law
- The Lagos State Regulations of Smoking Law: Implications for Workplace
- Pre- Employment HIV/AIDS Test and Termination on Account of Employee’s HIV/AIDS Status
- Legality of Pre-Employment HIV/AIDS Test
- Probation and the Principle of Deemed Confirmation of Employment Under the Nigerian Labour & Employment Law
- Whistle-blowing and Whistle-blowers Protection at the Workplace
- Prolonged and Indefinite Suspension and the Doctrine of Constructive Dismissal
- Trial on Record at the National Industrial Court of Nigeria
- Trial on Record Under the NICN Civil Procedure Rules 2017
For enquiries and order please contact:
Tel: 08066192650, 08033739869, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also, Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy.. Get In HERE...Book On Recent Developments In Nigerian Labour And Employment Law--On Sale
For enquiries and order please contact: HYBRID CONSULT, Tel: 08066192650, 08033739869, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.