* Write for us and Get Rewarded
About Miyetti Quarterly Law Review
How to become a contributor for Miyetti Quarterly Law Review
If you think you are a good & a creative writer with knowledge of the topics discussed & can uphold the original purpose of this community; and want to share your great content with other users. Then you can become a contributor by following these 3 easy steps:
1) Submit your article: First you need to Submit your work with your name, email & your background information to us. Follow this link to Submit with the guidelines
2) Review of your work by us: A member of our team will check your article for errors in writing or grammar & your understanding of the topic.
3) Publishing of Your Work & Getting Paid: Once your article has been accepted by our team, we inform you with the topics that you can cover (to avoid duplicate articles in our community), publishing dates & our offer to you. Once its all finalized you can start working for us as a Miyetti writer, publishing articles & getting paid to do it.
We provide many benefits to all the writers of our community:
1) Good Pay per Work : We value your time & knowledge. That is why we pay from N75, 000 to our authors for their work. The pay depends on your experience & the popularity of your work. You can get paid via Bank Draft & local transfers (in some countries) .
2) Full credit for your work: We believe that you should always get due credit for your work. That is why all our blog articles have author’s name, bio and contacts with the articles.
3) Sharing Your work with People Like you: All our readers are people like you, bloggers, web designers & developers. And when you get full credit for your work, you build reputation for your skill if you are a new writer and established writers can affirm their status as industry pros.
4) Your work will be publish in more 30 countries
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Below are the calls/Topics you’re expected to write on.
* The Judiciary and Administration of Justice in Nigeria : Vol 1 (Issue 4) December 2016
Deadline: 15th November 2016 Download Here
* Islamic/Customary Law : Vol 2 (Issue 1) March 2017
Deadline: 15 December 2016 : Download Here
* Vol 2 (Issue 2) June 2017
Deadline: 28 February 2016 Download Here
* Vol 2 (Issue 3) September 2017
Deadline: 31 May 2017 : Download Here
* Vol 2 (Issue 4) December 2017
Deadline: 31 August 2017: Download Here
* Special Issue On Interdisciplinary Approach To Theory And Practice Of Law:Vol 2 (Special Edition) December 2017: Deadline: 15th July 2017: Download Here
NOTE: Please ensure you follow the guidelines as stated on the above link OR Download the Guidelines Here