A Very Smart Female Executive Assistant (EA) is required to “execute” the vision of a global CEO and Organisation.
The EA would be based in Abuja, Nigeria and would be required to travel where and when necessary.
– Legal Practitioner of a minimum 1-4 years post call and maximum 5 years;
– Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme and be less than or at most 32 years old at the time of Application;
– Legal Practice experience including dispute resolution, transactional corporate commercial practice and constitutional law;
– Knowledgeable in Corporate Communication, Strategy, and Business Development;
– Repository of good management, communication and people skills;
– Principle, stability of mind, dependability, the ability to smart think, work with little, minimal or no supervision and the use of initiative are very strong requirements for this position;
– Should be adept at research; and
– Should have the ability to drive.
Interested candidates should send an email Application with subject: “Application for the position of Executive Assistant” and the following attachments:
1. Formal 1 page Application letter;
2. Detailed 1 page Resume; and
3. One page Essay on the topic “Thought Leadership and Trans-generational Influence”.
All as one document and in PDF format in the outlined sequence.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Managing Consultant
Abuja – Nigeria
Deadline: Midnight of June 29, 2018.
Management, TReAPx Project