Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
Performs a variety of routine clerical, reception, office support functions and performs other related duties as required; under direct supervision. Furthermore, maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Screen telephone calls and emails and handles where appropriate
- Maintains an administrative system that proactively supports the Principal Partner and the firm as a whole
- Provides a platform for smooth communication between the Principal Partner’s office and internal departments.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains department supplies and inventories. Tracks status, orders, purchases, and maintains or distributes supplies as needed.
- Strategically manages the Principal Partner’s calendar, booking appointments, managing to-do’s etc.
- Drafts and finalises Agendas, attends and take Minutes of meetings (when required) and distribute agreed Minutes
- Serves clients by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status. Handles telephone calls and also ensures courteous reception for visitors
- Ensures confidentiality of all documents and correspondence passing through the Principal Partner’s office
- Prepares memo letters and notes for and on the Principal Partner’s instructions
- Handles both local and foreign travel arrangements for the Principal Partner and other employees including preparing travel authorisations, advances, flight bookings and hotel reservations (when necessary).
- Assists with ad-hoc Commercial Awareness and communications activities e.g. client contact reports, delegate packs, recruitment exercise, e-library subscription etc.
- Provides adequate support in ensuring that client contact information is kept up to date and data is accurate.
- Sends out agreed firm wide communications from the Principal Partner or member of the senior management team as may be authorised.
- Carries out any other secretarial and administrative duties as may be required from time to time and any other delegated assignments.
Requirements and Qualification
- Knowledgeable in the use of the internet and other electronic office equipment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good multitasking skills; energetic and result oriented
- Planning and prioritising skills
- Effective and proven interpersonal skills
- Respects and maintains confidentiality of information
- Analytical skills
- High level of professionalism, discipline and standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in English, Secretarial Studies or any related course in Humanities / Social Sciences or any other related discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within a structured corporate environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the above positions should sent their CVs clearly marked with the job titles to email@example.com with one week from the date of publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also,Natural Prostrate Enlargement RemedySend your press release/articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C0022E965 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook at facebook.com/thenigerialawyer Click here to download TheNigerialawyer (TNL) Android Mobile APP For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: email@example.com
Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..firstname.lastname@example.org Orlaurelsandprizes@gmail.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria