Position: Senior Lawyer
To provide high quality legal service offerings to the firm and clients, manage complex matters, guide and mentor other lawyers in the delivery of superior client service as it pertains to general litigation and other practice areas.
- Bachelor of Law degree (LLB, BL) with a 2:1 minimum rating.
- Master’s Degree in Law (LLM) would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in a law firm that specializes in both litigation and transactional law.
- Experience in Litigation, mediation and other Alternative means of Dispute Resolution.
- Aged 35 years and above.
Job Attributes and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including strong presentation skills.
- Accurate knowledge on significant legislation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional drafting skills.
- Good client relations.
- High level of integrity and professional accountability.
- Effective use of computer systems for the generation of professional reports, scheduling and client database management.
- Excellent knowledge about all types of legal matters related to the operations of an organization.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent coaching and people management
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent decision making abilities.
- Excellent analysis capabilities.
- Be able to work long hours.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates for the above positions should sent their CVs clearly marked with the job titles to email@example.com with one week from the date of publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted