The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA”), a corporate body established by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (Establishment, etc.) Act 2011, is mandated to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure and providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress. NSIA operates three mandate funds: the Stabilisation Fund, the Future Generations Fund and the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund
The NSIA is in the process of strengthening its operations and enhancing overall capacity towards delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Secretary to the Authority
Ref No: ES0096
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman Board of Directors, the successful candidate will coordinate all Board secretariat activities and provide guidance in the implementation of the NSIA’s corporate governance framework.
- He/she will also provide effective administrative support in the execution of the Authority’s corporate governance policies.
- Issue notices of meetings of the Board and the Governing Council.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Authority’s Board, including preparation of agenda, papers, resolutions, and minutes.
- Keeping records of the proceedings of the Board and the Governing Council.
- Monitor and ensure appropriate and timely execution of the Authority’s secretariat functions.
- Render all necessary secretarial services in respect of meetings and advise on compliance by the meetings within the applicable rules and regulations.
- Ensure the proper custody of the statutory and other books of the NSIA and also ensure that records are up-to-date.
- Carry out other duties as the Managing Director or the Board may, from time to time, direct.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A first degree in Law (L.L.B. and B.L.) and post-graduate qualification(s). Possession of ICSAN will be an advantage.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years company secretarial experience, five (5) of which must be as a Company Secretary.
- Good knowledge of leading practices in secretariat services and corporate governance.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian legal system.
- Excellent written and oral communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Political savvy, maturity and tact, including the ability, to relate with different levels of authority within the legal sphere.
In addition, candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the NSIA mandate, regulations and operating environment.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: firstname.lastname@example.org please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position on offer.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also,Natural Prostrate Enlargement Remedy
SPECIAL PROMO: Land For Sale In Abuja With Superb Payment Plan
For More details Call: Malachy :+2349072384489