Ahead of its Annual National Summit scheduled to hold in Lagos from 18th to 20th April 2018, the Young Lawyers’ Forum of the Nigerian Bar Association hereby invites qualified members of the Forum to submit an essay of 1000 words (excluding footnotes) on:
‘Building a 21st Century Law Firm: The Challenges and Opportunities for Young Lawyers in Nigeria’
• Participants are to submit the essays by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, copying :email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
• First page of the essay should include the full details of the participant clearly stating Full Names, Email Address, Phone number, Enrolment Number, Office Address and Branch.
• Deadline for submission shall be by 11:59pm on Friday, 13 April 2018. Any submission thereafter shall not be Considered.
• After consideration, the best three (3) essays shall be picked and notifications sent to the authors.
• The three winners of this essay competition shall be sponsored (Registration and Accommodation) to the summit.
• The winners would be given the opportunity to present their essays at the Summit and win prizes. The best presenter goes home with the star prizes of a brand new laptop and complete set of 2017 law reports courtesy Law breed Publishing Co. Ltd
NOTE: Participants must ensure their essays are original and must not have been previously published or submitted for any consideration elsewhere. The essays will be subjected to strict plagiarism tests.
Exempted from participating are:
• Members of the National Governing Council of YLF.
• Members of Lagos 2018 Summit LOC or any other Committee member
• Executives of any YLF branch nationwide.
Zakariya M. Umar
(National Pub. Sec., YLF)