The appointment of Judges to the High Court of the Lagos State has almost reached the final stage of the process following the shortlist of recommended candidates.
The Lagos State Governor who is to appoint the judges for the above mentioned court is expected to do same based on the list of suitable candidates that will be submitted to the NJC by the Judicial Service committee of the Lagos state, and subsequently recommended by the NJC in line with the provision of the 1999 Constitution as amended and the Revised guidelines and procedural Rules for the appointment of Judicial Officers of all superior Courts of Records in Nigeria, 2014 which replaced the NJC guidelines and Procedural Rules 2003.
1. Mrs. Abiola Oladunni Soladoye
2. Mrs. Yetunde Rukayat Pinheiro
3. Mr. Olukayode Ola Ogunjobi
4. Mrs. Susan Yejide Kolawole
5. Mr. Mohood Ademola ljaoba
6. Mr. Saheed Adegbenga Aigoro