Ambrose Alli University is a university in Nigeria established in 1981. It was established by the then governor of Bendel State (now Edo and Delta States), Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli (1979-1983). First known as Bendel State University, then Edo State University, it was later changed to its present name in commemoration of Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli .
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Legal Officer I
LLB (Hons.) Degree from a recognized University plus at least 4 years post-Call to the Nigeria Bar.
CONUSSS 08- N718,359,00 – N998,031,00
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 35 copies of their applications and curriculum vitae accompanied with photocopies of their certificates and relevant credentials. Detailed curriculum vitae should include:
* Full Names,
* Date and place of birth,
* Permanent home address,
* Current postal address,
* Marital status,
* Number and ages of children,
* Educational institutions attended with dates,
* Academic/professional qualifications (including dates and granting bodies),
* Statement of experience including full details of former and present post and current salary, other activities outside current employment,
* Names and addresses of three (3) referees and proposed date of availability for duties if appointed.
Applicants should request their referees to forward on their behalf confidential reports directly to the Acting Registrar.
All applications should be forwarded in properly sealed envelopes and addressed to:
The Acting Registrar,
Ambrose Alli University,
Note: Any application received later than the closing date above will not be entertained.