Oando Gas and Power Limited is developer of Nigerias foremost natural gas distribution network and captive power solutions.
We pioneered the private sector piping and distribution of natural gas to industrial and commercial consumers, successfully reviving private sector participation in the gas distribution business in Nigeria. With 120km of pipeline already laid in Lagos State and another 5 km in River States, we are taking bold steps towards building sub-Saharan Africa’s largest gas pipeline network.
Position: Contract Performance Analyst
Location: Any City, Nigeria
The Contract Performance Analyst provides commercial cum legal support to the Contract Performance Manager in ensuring all Oando Gas & Power (OG&P) contracts (PPA & GSPA) with its off takers are strictly adhered to whilst maintaining and building customer relationship.
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability
* Participate in negotiating and reviewing of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and Gas Supply and Purchase Agreements (GSPAs) with all OG&P offtakers.
* Ensuring that all contracts/subcontracts comply with company procedures and policies
* Setting up and reviewing of various templates for contract negotiations
* Coordinating the process for final sign off on all PPAs and GSPAs
* Liaising with insurance, legal and finance departments on the resolution of insurance, legal and financial issues affecting PPAs and GSPAs.
* Providing professional contract/commercial support to operations
* Monitoring and advising in liaison with Group Legal on relevant laws and regulations applicable to business activities especially as they affect PPAs & GSPAs and ensuring compliance thereof.
* Representing OG&P interest at meetings with offtakers alongside Group Legal counsel in the absence of the Contract Performance Manager
* Maintenance and review of contract database
* Assist in post contract management and support
* Provide sales and marketing functions
* Carries out physical surveys on consumer sites and energy audits feeding into the planning and network design of customer connects.
Not more than 27 years of age
3-5 years’ experience in a relevant function
Minimum 2:1 in in Law/ Marketing or related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also,Natural Prostrate Enlargement RemedySend your press release/articles to: email@example.com, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C0022E965 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook at facebook.com/thenigerialawyerClick here to download TheNigerialawyer (TNL) Android Mobile APPFor Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..email@example.com Orlaurelsandprizes@gmail.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria