BP Partners Limited – Our client, an established Cooperative Society that is affiliated with an International Oil Company (lOC), is seeking highly motivated individuals of high integrity for the position below in their Legal units:
Job Title: Head, Legal/Company Secretary
Job Code: HLCS – LD – 004
- This position will report to the Cooperative Management Committee.
- The individual will provide legal advise to all units within the coop, assist with contract negotiations with external counter-parties, produce and review contracts and other legal documents, and act as company secretary for the coop.
- Bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Lower division.
- LLB degree in Law or international equivalent. Licensed to practice law in Nigeria.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years post-qualification experience
- LLM degree is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of the real estate business
- Experience working in a complex legal/regulatory environment
- Excellent legal research, analytical and drafting skills
- Membership in the Institute of Chartered Secretaries a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of Commercial, Finance, and Real Estate law
- Understanding of laws governing the operation of cooperatives in Nigeria
- Strong knowledge of loan documentation including mortgage and other loan agreements
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Referencing the Job Code as subject of the mail.
Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..email@example.com Orlaurelsandprizes@gmail.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria