The Lagos state Chief Judge Hon. Justice Opeyemi O. Oke in exercising her power has magnanimously approved the following to improve service delivery at the Probate Section of Lagos State Judiciary.
- Upward Review of the Administration of Estate (Small Estate Payment Exemption) Law, 2005.
- Review of the Assessment fee of pending applications
- Entertainment of Appeals from the members of the public on Assessment fee.
- The Appeals should be directed to the office of Hon. Chief Judge for her consideration and approval.
- Allowance for part payment of Assessment fee from 1st August, and December, 31st, 2018
This was contained in a public notice dated 5th day of July 2018 signed by Hon. Justice D.T Okuwobi , the Chairman of Special Committee on probate Section of Lagos State Judiciary, sighted by The Nigeria Lawyer (TNL).
You are further informed that an e-filing project will be commissioned to automate the process at the Probate Registry to facilitate the issuance of Probate Grant and letters of Administration expeditiously in the New Legal Year.
For clarification and further enquiry, please contact the officers of the Probate Section of the High Court Lagos and Ikeja Division.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also,Natural Prostrate Enlargement RemedySend your press release/articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C0022E965 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook at facebook.com/thenigerialawyer Click here to download TheNigerialawyer (TNL) Android Mobile APP For Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: email@example.com
Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..firstname.lastname@example.org Orlaurelsandprizes@gmail.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria