Kunle Edun is Bar-man who has held several posts at the branch level of the Nigerian Bar Association . He is also a public interest advocate who has represented for himself and the people of Warri in much cases which he obtained judgement in favour of the cases.
Kunle Edun was called to the Nigerian bar in 1999 and is the current VICE CHAIRMAN of the radioactive NBA Warri branch.
1) Participated and currently still a member of the National Executive Committee of the NBA.2014-2016; 2016-2018.
2) Council member of Section on Public Interest and Development law (SPIDEL) 2016-2018.
3) Governor, NBA-Human Right Institute. 2016-2018.
4) Chairman of NBA Warri Human Right Committee. 2016-2018.
5) Member of the Midwest Bar Forum Award Committee. 2015 to date.
6) Member of the Administration of Criminal Justice Law Committee of Delta State. 2017 to date.
7) Member of the NBA Warri Publication Committee that produced the legacy book “Selected Judgments of Hon. Justice F.O. Ohwo”. 2017.
8) Chairman, NBA Warri Public Interest Litigation Committee. 2014-2016.
9) Chairman NBA Warri Car Sticker and Fake Lawyers’ Committee. 2014-2016.
10) Chairman, NBA Warri Ad hoc Committee on Insurance. 2014.
11) Chairman, NBA Warri Pro Bono Committee. 2014-2016; 2016-2018.
11) Alternate Chairman, NBA Warri Publication Committee. 2006-2008.
12 Publicity Secretary of NBA Warri. 2006-2008.
SOME PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATIONS
1) Successfully litigated the first case in his personal capacity which established that the FOI Act is applicable to Delta State.
2) Personally and successfully litigated a case that directed the Delta State Government to account for and refund all public funds spent on pilgrims; with an accompanying restraining order granted on further use of public funds for religious pilgrimage.
3) Personally and successfully litigated a case against the DTSG that stopped VIOs from demanding money and issuing certificate of road worthiness in respect of private vehicles in Delta State. An order of perpetual injunction was also gotten.
4) Personally and successfully litigated a case against the DTSG and Delta State Oil Producing Development Commission to furnish information and account for more than N600b received as derivation funds from inception.
5) Personally prosecuting an action on behalf of a colleague against the FRSC for operating on State roads and harassing the colleague.
6) Presently challenging the DTSG at the FHC for restricting the movement of persons during days declared as environmental sanitation days.
7) Founder and Executive Director of Transparency and Anti-Corruption Lawyers’ Network.
8) Regular anchorman/Guest on TV/Radio Stations in Delta State to discuss contemporary legal and public issues.
9) Presently handling in court many fundamental right enforcement actions filed by the NBA Warri on behalf of lawyers against the Police, in his capacity as the Chairman of NBA Warri Human Right Committee.
10) Many articles on contemporary issues published in the Vanguard, Punch and Guardian Newspapers.
11) Vanguard Newspaper of Tuesday, October 27th, 2015, declared Kunle Edun as the “Constitutional Militant of Delta State.”
12) Patron/Counsellor of the NBA Warri Young Lawyers’ Forum.
13) Founder/Co-Administrstor,of the prominent lawyers’ WhatsApp group, #NBAMATTERS.
REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using drugs. Also,Natural Prostrate Enlargement RemedySend your press release/articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Click here Subscribe to our BBM Channel: C0022E965 Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook at facebook.com/thenigerialawyerClick here to download TheNigerialawyer (TNL) Android Mobile APPFor Advert Inquiries Tele/+234 806 819 1709 E-mail: email@example.com
Order for your copy now. Call +2347065222225, +2348033334902. Email us @..firstname.lastname@example.org Orlaurelsandprizes@gmail.com
A Report Of The Judgement Of The 16 Divisions Of The Court Of Appeal In Nigeria